What our learners say
Discover how the “L” (Learning) in MEL can help you improve and adapt your work, and how to better report and share your impact and insights.
- Know what strategic learning can do for your team
- Learn practical approaches to embedding strategic learning
- Develop a basic learning and engagement framework for strategic learning
- Develop a strategic learning strategy for a case study
- Know the importance of taking a user-centric approach to reporting
- Practice using the reporting and visualisation choice matrix to choose the right product for your audience and context
MEL LEARNING MODULES
Join us to build your skills and create greater impact today!
Who is this course for?
MEL PRACTITIONERS & LEARNERS
New practitioners looking for a comprehensive MEL guide, and experienced practitioners wanting a refresh with the latest tools and trends.
SOCIAL CHANGE MAKERS
Social impact innovators, and collective impact and collaboration leads wanting to educate themselves or others about key concepts, terminology, and approaches to MEL.
Social impact and services Funding Managers (for Government and Philanthropic grants and trusts) wishing to understand the basics of how funded programs are assessed.
Measurement Evaluation and Learning (MEL)
Start date: 12 February 2021
Evaluating Systems Change and Place-Based Approaches
Start date: 12 March 2021