What our learners say
Our complete MEL course takes you through 10 essential modules, each designed with the needs of evaluation practitioners and social change-makers in mind.
Beginning with the basics and moving through to more complex and cutting-edge ideas, each module will equip you with a greater understanding of MEL principles and practices, as well as the skills and resources to design and deliver MEL in complex environments.
Organisations are increasingly under scrutiny to provide evidence-based reports about their progress and outcomes. But that’s not the only case for investing in measurement, evaluation and learning (MEL).
MEL provides critical evidence and insights that can drive strategic decision-making and ongoing improvement, meaning greater impact and value for money for your project or initiative. In this course, we’ll explore how to deal with unexpected outcomes and emerging issues, as well as laying the groundwork for a practical and workable measurement system. We focus on how measurement systems can feed real-time learning and program adaption, with updated materials and fresh learnings from the literature and our practice.
- Understand how theory of change can help you to build an effective MEL plan
- Apply the steps for clarifying a theory of change to a real project, program or initiative
- Be able to build a full measurement framework for a project with indicators, targets and baseline
- Scope a comprehensive evaluation plan and develop key evaluation questions
- Have a basic understanding of evaluation theory and different evaluation approaches, and how to select appropriate methods
- Be equipped to develop a strategic learning plan for your own learning project
Want to know if this course is right for you, or have specific questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (+61) 3 9425 7777 to find out more.
SIGN UP TO THE COMPLETE COURSE AND SAVE!
By booking this complete course upfront, you’ll instantly receive a 20% discount on our 10-module learning package, valued at $2400. That’s a savings of nearly $500.
MEL LEARNING MODULES
Join us to build your skills and create greater impact today!
Who is this course for?
Measurement, Evaluation and Learning (MEL)
Start date: 6 July 2020
Craft your Evaluation Questions
Start date: 7 September 2020
Strategic Learning & Engagement
Start date: 9 November 2020
Reporting & Visualisation 2020
Start date: 16 November 2020