What our learners say
Find out More & Enrol Today
This course isn’t just about creating great reports. It’s about getting the right information to the right audience to make strategic, evidence-based decisions.
Join us to learn how to effectively use data to create meaningful reports in Power BI using real-world social impact data and examples.
- Recognise Power BI’s main components and functions
- Understand and use basic data modelling terminology and principles
- Understand how data aggregation & filtering work and apply these concepts to create visualisations
- Use basic data relationships concepts to create visualisations
- Connect external data sources like Excel and websites to Power BI Desktop
- Create compelling reports and visualisations in Power BI Desktop
- Publish reports in Power BI Service
Join us to build your skills and create greater impact today!
Who is this course for?
Monitoring and Evaluation Managers, Officers, Project Managers and Consultants responsible for activity and impact reporting.
Data and Reporting experts
Data analysis and reporting Officers, Managers and Consultants looking to provide social impact reports and real-time data.
Most Significant Change (MSC)
Start date: 16 April 2021
Evaluating Systems Change and Place-Based Approaches
Start date: 21 May 2021
Using Data Analysis & Visualisation to Drive Social Impact
Start date: 18 June 2021