Clear Horizon Academy may collect personal information from you for a number of purposes including:
- For administrative purposes, including to facilitate your enrolment.
- To process payment of your course fees.
- To correspond with you.
- To ensure your eligibility for courses.
- To provide courses to you.
- To help improve our services.
- To inform you about services offered by us.
- To manage and resolve complaints.
Clear Horizon Academy will collect personal information directly from you where possible. Clear Horizon Academy may collect your personal information indirectly in certain circumstances. For example, from your employer if your employer wishes to enrol you in a Clear Horizon Academy course and you consent to the collection.
You may elect not to provide Clear Horizon Academy with your personal information. If you choose not to provide your personal information, it may not be possible for Clear Horizon Academy to provide its services to you.