Week 1: Summary Copy
This week, we have:
- Introduced you to the concept and fundamentals of MSC
- Explored how MSC is being used around the world in different sectors and projects
- Explored a case study from an organisation that has used MSC with success
- Practiced one of the core parts of the MSC process by selecting a most significant story
Next week, you will start to design your own approach to MSC as we begin to work through the six steps in your MSC design plan template
One of your main tasks will be to connect with colleagues and begin creating your own MSC Design Plan. In preparation, try to think of 1-3 people who can help you pilot MSC within your organisation. Who might be interested and enthusiastic about it’s potential?
In the discussion area below, please share the following with your mentors and peers:
- The ideas you have about how MSC could help you monitor and evaluate your projects?
- The most significant thing you learned this week?