Week 2: Summary Copy
This week, we have:
- Covered how to define the purpose and get people interested
- Identified how to plan your collection and selection process
- Identified how to collect and edit stories
We have worked through some of the big issues in story collection together, from content to the interview process and ethics. You’ve even practiced collecting a story yourself!
Thank you for sharing your great ideas and comments, and for taking part so far. We’re looking forward to seeing you again next week.
Next week, you will find out about the story selection process, how to give feedback and how to verify stories. We’ll also look at quantifying some of the data from your stories and how to communicate the results you are seeing.
In the discussion area below, please share the following with your mentors and peers:
- How do you think the story collection process will work in your organisation?
- What was the most significant thing you learned this week?